BIOHUMUS EXTRA FOR RHODODENDRONS-1.0 L
BIOHUMUS EXTRA FOR RHODODENDRONS is a fertilizer intended for feeding all types of rhododendrons and azaleas. It contains a rich bacterial microflora and nutritive humus, which greatly improve the overall appearance of the plant, improve its resistance to diseases, prolong the flowering period and stimulate the formation of flower buds. BIOHUMUS EXTRA FOR RHODODENDRONS is a product with no risk of overdose, ensuring lush growth and intense coloration of the leaves and flowers.
– safe (for people, animals and the environment),
– natural (without chemicals),
– no risk of overdose (convenient to use),
– makes plants more resistant to diseases,
– eliminates overdosing with mineral fertilizers,
– causes long-lasting and better flowering.
Produced from selected manures refined by Californian earthworms, which significantly increase the proportion of bacterial microflora. Contains naturally multiplied positive bacteria, including azotobacter, pseudomonas, phosphate-solubilizing bacteria, cellulose-decomposing bacteria, actinomycetes and spore-forming bacteria.
according to the label.
protect from heat, store at +5 to +30 deg. C.
0.5 L, 1.0 L